Tuesday 9 February 2010

The 1st Entry...

This is taken from my other blog. This was my 1st entry for my Biscotti. It's been 2 years now. I started this blog Bisquisito on 25th March 2008 after my biscotti sold out at the BSC Marketplace. Thank you all for the support!... I have a surprise for my 1st online customer...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Biscotti For Sale...

Salam to all viewers...

Sorry for not posting anything lately. I'm quite busy with my project; Marketplace @ Bangsar Shopping Center last weekend with my fellow friends from Resipi.net . I am really grateful that my project runs successfully and what surprised me is when my product; Almond & Lemon Zest Biscotti and Almond & Chocolate Chip Biscotti sold out (lebih kurang la...hehehehe). This was my first attempt baking biscotti and my customers like it so much!...

Photos? Sorry I'll post the recipes and photos later because they are still in the camera. I'm looking forward to come with other flavours in order to give more choices to my customers like Pistachio & Cinnamon, Pistachio & Dried Cherries/Dried Apricot. Insya Allah.

So people, just wait for my new blog special for the biscotti. Anyway, the price for the Almond & Lemon Zest is RM7 per 100 grams and Almond & Choc Chips is RM6.50 per 100 grams. Do email me at misshoney74@gmail.com for more details.

No comments: